Tea Toriashvili graduated from Tbilisi State University, Faculty of English Language and Literature, in 1995. Her career related to Procurement started in 2000 when she started to work as a Procurement Assistant in World Bank financed Irrigation and Drainage Community Development Project in Tbilisi, Georgia. From November 2001 until August, 2002 she worked as an Interim Procurement Specialist at Legal Entity under Public Law – WB financed Georgian Agricultural Development Projects Coordination Center and from August, 2002 till September 2007 as a Procurement Specialist in the same organization.
In September 2007 she was hired as an International Consultant in Project Management and Procurement for Health Sector Reform Project (WB financed) in Baku, Azerbaijan, where she worked until November 2009. She had contract with the same organization from April 2010 until July 2010 for providing online consultation in Procurement Issues.
Since September 2012 until today she works as a Procurement Manager in “Energotrans” Ltd, a company which is fully owned by Georgian State Electrosystem.
During the above listed years she has participated in following trainings and seminars:
1. Procurement Management in Public sector, International Labor Organization - International Training Center, Turin, Italy, September 11 - 29, 2000 – Diploma;
2. Training Workshop on "Competitive Grant Programs - Goods practices for Financial Management and Procurement", Baku, Azerbaijan, November 13-16, 2001 – Certificate.
3. The World Bank Procurement Seminar, Almaty, Kazakhstan, May 13-17, 2002 - Certificate.
4. Professional Training Course in State Procurement Management at the Marketing Consulting and Research Center, Tbilisi, Georgia, June 2003 - Certificate.
5. The World Bank Procurement Seminar, Tbilisi, Georgia, April 19-22, 2004 - Certificate.
6. Training Course "Procurement for Senior Executives", Crown Agents – Worthing, UK, June 12-23, 2006 – Certificate.