In order to be eligible to participate in the International Master in Public Procurement Management programme, applicants should have the following prerequisites:
- Applicants must have either an Italian (2 years) Master of Science University degree (Laurea Magistrale, Laurea Specialistica or Laurea vecchio ordinamento) or an equivalent foreign University degree.
- Applicants must have at least five years of prior working experience in procurement. Only a limited number of applicants who have recently graduated and who have little professional experience in procurement will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants must be proficient in English; however, no proficiency exams or certificates will be required. English knowledge will be evaluated during the interviews with candidates.
- All applications must be completed through the electronic Application Form and submitted no later than the established deadline.
Please note that the admitted applicants are required to send a letter of release by their employer stating that they are released from any professional duty for the entire period of the Master.
THE PROCESS FOR ADMISSION INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Fill out the Online Application Form and attach any pertinent documents relating to your academic and professional career.
- The documents and the information contained therein will be reviewed by IMPPM admission committee.
- Potentially valid candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who meet all the requirements will receive an acceptance letter from Tor Vergata University.
- Following point 4 all the requests for scholarship are sent by Tor Vergata University to the competent selection committee for evaluation and candidates will receive a second communication from Tor Vergata University with results.
DECLARATION OF VALUE
The Declaration of Value (DV) is an official document that provides a short description of academic or professional qualifications that have been awarded to a specific person by an institution belonging to an educational system other than the Italian one.
Candidates can apply to the IMPPM programme without a DV, however, presenting the DV is a necessary part of the enrolment process and accepted candidates must submit this certification to the Master Secretariat in order to be considered an enrolled student in the IMPPM programme.
Applicants who have received their acceptance letter from the University should immediately begin the process to obtain a DV. A scanned copy should be sent to the Master Secretariat as soon as possible and the original DV certificate must be submitted to the Master Secretariat no later than 30 days after the beginning of the course lectures in Rome.
The Declaration of Value is a certification that is issued in Italian by the Italian diplomatic authorities located in the country where the qualification was awarded. Each diplomatic authority follows different procedures, however they all require that applicants submit an Italian translation of their university transcripts. We encourage candidates to contact the relevant Italian diplomatic authority for specific indications regarding the correct process to follow.
Detailed information can be found by consulting the links to the Italian diplomatic authorities in your countries.