In order to be eligible to participate in the International Master in Public Procurement Management programme, applicants should have the following prerequisites:
- Applicants must have either an Italian (2 years) Master of Science University degree (Laurea Magistrale, Laurea Specialistica or Laurea vecchio ordinamento) or an equivalent foreign University degree.
- Applicants must have at least five years of prior working experience in procurement. Only a limited number of applicants who have recently graduated and who have little professional experience in procurement will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants must be proficient in English; however, no proficiency exams or certificates will be required. English knowledge will be evaluated during the interviews with candidates.
- All applications must be completed through the electronic Application Form and submitted no later than the established deadline.
Please note that the admitted applicants are required to send a letter of release by their employer stating that they are released from any professional duty for the entire period of the Master.
THE PROCESS FOR ADMISSION INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Fill out the Online Application Form and attach any pertinent document relating to your academic and professional career. Please read carefully our privacy information rules
- The documents and the information contained therein will be reviewed by IMPPM admission committee.
- Potentially valid candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who meet all the requirements will receive an acceptance letter from Tor Vergata University.
- Following point 4 all the requests for scholarship are sent by Tor Vergata University to the competent selection committee for evaluation and candidates will receive a second communication from Tor Vergata University with results.
STATEMENT OF COMPARABILITY
The Statement of Comparability is a document containing the information relating to the academic qualification, such as the recognition/accreditation of the institution that issued it in the country of origin and the level of the qualification according to the Bologna Process and the European Qualifications Framework, to let it be evaluated by the competent bodies in the different national systems.
Candidates can apply to the IMPPM programme without this certificate, however, presenting the Statement of Comparability is a necessary part of the enrolment process and accepted candidates must submit this certification to the Master Secretariat in order to enrol as a student in the IMPPM programme.
Applicants who have received their acceptance letter from the University should immediately begin the process to obtain the Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA: http://www.cimea.it/en/index.aspx and send the result to the Master Secretariat as soon as possible.
To access the service candidates must register on cimea.diplo-me.eu/cimea. Registration is free. (Please note that you need to put the check in the box close to the Italian sentence “non sono un robot” (I am not a robot) to complete the registration).
All the information regarding costs, service timeliness, required documentation (which depends on the country where the degree was awarded) and short guides can be found on CIMEA website. In most cases documents required are:
- Diploma (in original language)
- Diploma Supplement, if available
- Official Transcript of Records (in original language): a document that lists all the modules you have studied and the grades you have received throughout your degree and it is issued by your University
- Translation in English or Italian.