I have worked as a state employee on the position of Professional advisor for public procurement affairs in The Office for processing complaints in public tenders of Bosnia and Herzegovina/Banja Luka branch.
My duties as Professional advisor are as follows:
- Conducting the most complex administrative affairs in second-degree administrative procedures regarding processing and completing legal cases by complaints based on various evidence materials.
- Providing analyses, reports, opinions and other professional and analytic materials based on corresponding data derived from personal domain of work during the making of periodical and yearly reports.
- Providing opinions and drafts on complaints, conclusions and decisions concerning Public procurement law of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- As a Professional advisor for public procurement affairs, I directly report to Member of Collegium (if assigned) and President of the office for processing (tender) complaints of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- University degree: Bachelor in economics (University of Business Studies)
-English, French, Bosnian